Update: Thank you everyone who helped me out! You have improved my quality of life more than I can measure!
My goal has been met, but you might have wanted to help me anyway? If that’s the case, there are still ways to help:
- Buy and read my first book
- Write an honest review of my book on Amazon (sure, I’d love five stars and a glowing review, but it’s more important to me that you write an honest review, even if that means you give me fewer stars.)
- Tell someone about my book – maybe by giving them a link to my website?
- Buy a sticker, tote bag, or t-shirt I’ve designed.
- Tell someone about my RedBubble art site so they can buy a sticker, tote bag, of T-shirt.
- Spread the word about Autonomous Press, the new publishing house that will be publishing my second book, The ABCs of Autism Acceptance, in June.
No matter what you choose, thank you so much for your support. It means so much to me. I’m trying to change the world — it’s exhausting! And expensive: I’m going to my first autism conference this September and I’m quickly learning that it isn’t cheap. If you support my work by buying a book and/or spreading the word to others, you are helping me change the world into a place that is welcoming and healthy for Autistic people to live in. Thank you so much!
As some of you already know, I am traveling around the country to meet other Autistics, go to conferences, promote my upcoming book, and live a happier, less stressful life. I have two unmet needs that I have set up a GoFundMe campaign to help me with. Please read and share my campaign. Thank you!